An epistle of love💑

Please read carefully

Dear garri⚜,
I've always wanted to write this to u bcuz u've been there 4 me when others left so I decided to eulogize and define u in a special way 💏
G_giver of energy🏃
A_attitude changer (from bad to gud)🙇
R_reducer of weakness in the joint🙏
R_reducer of weakness in the muscles💪
I_increaser of agility✍

Ure my No 1☝
Day maker💜
Life support💙
Mood changer💗
LOML💖
Heartbeat❤
Sugar💘
Day one💋

Some friends have described u in many ways like😁
Students power😱
Life support😮
Last hope of a common man😌
Weakness extinguisher😀

You are d first born of cassava💓
Sibling of akpu(fufu)💚
Father of Eba💟
Cousin of tabioka💝
My love 4 u is undescribable💕

Corn flakes came but it left me😢...
Golden morn came but it left me too😭..
But u stood by me👧
Ohh my dear old garri,☺
U're a loyal friend to the rich, bestie to the poor.😇

U're always compatible with everything👊
I can take u with😋
Groundnut😙
Fish🐟
Kuli kuli (groundnut pikin)😉
Moi moi (beans pikin)😚
Beans😗
Akara(beans cousin)😝

You work hand in hand with ur associates like👐..
Sugar🍨
Milk🍼
Coconut🍈
Soya milk 🍶etc

My beloved garri😻
 
I'll never leave you or abandon you Lai Lai😒
For ur taste is more than a thousand cornflakes👄

      I❣L❣Y❣S❣S❣M💎